Supremescape
Welcome!

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft. Also any legal Jagex Ltd staff, family of Jagex Ltd staff, or close friend of Jagex Ltd staff is forbiden to register or use someone else's login to axcess the forums.

After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.

By registering or logging in, you agree to these T.O.S.
Supremescape
Welcome!

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft. Also any legal Jagex Ltd staff, family of Jagex Ltd staff, or close friend of Jagex Ltd staff is forbiden to register or use someone else's login to axcess the forums.

After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.

By registering or logging in, you agree to these T.O.S.
Supremescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape© Private Server Designed By Crash.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs. Image

Selling a vinyl 9ft by 5ft store banner for Halo Reach on eBay.
Feel free to bid if you want.
Reach Banner - eBay

Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crash
Owner
Owner
Crash

Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs. Empty
PostSubject: Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs.   Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:18 pm

Well if you aren't blind you have noticed the pay by mobile option I've added, this is untested but the people at Rune-Server seem to love it over Daopay so we'll see how it goes.

EDIT: Just needed to reinstall JDK and JRE, runs fine now.

If you've noticed I haven't done much the past few days, I was out with friends away from home.
Next week I have some stuff to do as well so progress with be a tad slower than I'd like.
Back to top Go down
http://crashi69.webs.com/
Steve
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs.   Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:46 am

Yeah - that sites popularity has shot up lately, i put them on a site that i was coding for, seemed to work well for them, before i done that, i'd never heard of the site, now i see it all the time, lol.

Goodluck xD

Back to top Go down
Crash
Owner
Owner
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs.   Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:36 am

Well that makes me feel alot better.

Also as an update note, I now have all 474 models added, and all 474 items set up.
(this isn't fully tested but my crossbow and Phoenix crossbow both changed to the newer look)

EDIT: Tested and yes I now have all 474 models and items added.
Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs. 474item
Back to top Go down
Steve
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs.   Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Ah, i see, nice job, btw - whats this in the chatbox "atObject" lol, i get that on the source i try to edit, its annoying :].
Back to top Go down
Crash
Owner
Owner
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs.   Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:07 pm

Its in the clicking packet for objects its good for gettin ids and coords
Back to top Go down
Steve
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs.   Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Crash wrote:
Its in the clicking packet for objects its good for gettin ids and coords

Oh i see, will it get removed once server goes global?
Back to top Go down
Crash
Owner
Owner
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs.   Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:10 pm

it only shows for me
Back to top Go down
Steve
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs.   Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Crash wrote:
it only shows for me

Oh right, haha, Embarassed Would annoy me alot lol
Back to top Go down
Crash
Owner
Owner
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs.   Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Yeah but I need the ids so I edited the client and server to show for me probably gonna add a toggle for it before the server goes live so I can play in peace
Back to top Go down
Steve
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs.   Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Crash wrote:
Yeah but I need the ids so I edited the client and server to show for me probably gonna add a toggle for it before the server goes live so I can play in peace

Ah, yeh a button/command would be useful for you, lol - if i need ids i open the config file :$
Back to top Go down
Crash
Owner
Owner
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs.   Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Some stuff like npc indexes, object coords, and button ids arent already there to just look up
Back to top Go down
Steve
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs.   Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:53 pm

Crash wrote:
Some stuff like npc indexes, object coords, and button ids arent already there to just look up

Ohh right, normally what i spawn are items or NPCs, i've never spawned a object, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Crash
Owner
Owner
Crash

PostSubject: Re: Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs.   Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:07 pm

I don't spawn any but i need coords of normal objects for skills
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs.   Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Donation by phone, Java Update, and other stuffs.
Page 1 of 1